reblog this if you are a sack of flesh with temporary consciousness on a tiny rock flying through space
Nothing here is done. The three milky ones will be shiny with their first layer of clear acrylic by tomorrow morning, and the dark one will get some gold filigree on it, probably.
That should be rotated vertically, but close enough. This is one I’m pretty happy with.
I know this is not a good painting per se, but I like it.
Jeff Davis stops suddenly in the middle of washing a lettuce:
“I’ll kill off all of the major characters and make teen wolf about the twins! everyone loves the twins! I’m a genius”
This picture raises so many questions.
- What kind of fires could there possibly be to extinguish under the sea
- Why is he wearing suspenders? Are they holding up his fish tail?
- If so, what exactly is under the fish tail?
- Does his little necklace say ‘mom’? Why does his little necklace say ‘mom’?
- Who’s the target audience for firefighting merman christmas tree ornaments?
1. Haven’t you seen Hunt for the Red October? UNDERWATER FIRES CLAIM HALF A DOZEN LIVES EVERY TIME THEY MAKE A SUBMARINE FILM
2. If his fish tail were to slide off, it would reveal an eldritch casserole of nautical horrors. While this ornament is clearly trading on some sort of sexy fishman appeal, nobody wants to see his genitals. Nobody.
3. Scary fish person danglies
4. I think the necklace says “hot”? Which I guess would fit in with the whole “also he is a firefighter” thing, you know, fire is hot, his scales are all warm colors, the firehose is probably supposed to be an analogue for his dong. But the analogue lies. His dong is much worse.
5. Horrible, scary people.
Now that’s a future profile picture
A frog perches perilously on a hungry crocodile’s snout at a pool in Jakarta, Indonesia
Photo credit: Fahmi Bhs/Solent News